Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kira is 4 months old!

Think my 4 month old is sitting up on her own? Nah, but she likes to try. I'm holding her hand off camera. What a little flirt!
Kira is such a happy baby, and loves her new voice. She loves to yell and scream (happily) now- especially in public places. Lately she has made every effort to make herself known at the library, the bank, and best of all... church. I pretty much spent church in the hallway. I wasn't prepared for the squeals and screams. My boys didn't come with that. This is typical Kira. She sucks her two fingers while signing "I love you". She traded the binky for her fingers when she was about 2 months old. I love that she puts herself to sleep this way. Hopefully it won't become a public habit that I'll have to break in a few years.

2 comments:

Pike's Place said...

She's such a pretty little thing, and she's getting so big.

But beware . . . my 8 year-old niece is still sucking those exact same fingers and is giving my sister fits. Hopefully she'll quit much sooner. :)

Amberlyn said...

She is such a pretty little thing.

I love watching babies grow and develop. No matter how many babies I've had, their new accomplishments are still so exciting.