Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm a Big Girl Now!




Kira was running around the house yelling "Stupid Fly". I thought it might be because of her recent traumatic experience with getting a mosquito bite on her leg. Later she was complaining about the bite and said, "Why that fly try to eat me, Mommy?" Turns out it wasn't mosquito trauma afterall. She was casting Harry Potter spells and honestly thought that's what her brothers were saying when playing around with fake wands. She's also officially potty trained (YEAH). It actually only took 4 days into training before she had it down pretty well. I almost had her trained last summer, but as soon as I went back to work and stopped making her go, she stopped. I think it was because she wasn't interested. Now that she is 3 and more mature, it went much more smoothly. She also earned a lovely princess dress. So grown up. I also turned her crib into a day bed (aka Big Girl Bed) on the same day as initiating potty training. We just did all the big girl stuff on one day. She loves being a big girl.


Speaking of potty training, she is very interested in her bowel movements and has taken to giving them a descriptive name afterwards: Banana poop, puppy poop, etc. Very entertaining.

No comments: