Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Princess and the Royal Guard

Kira was so excited for her new Easter dress. I was excited that I found a decent one on the Friday before Easter! When I first tried it on her, she exclaimed, "I'n a princess." I said, "You're a princess?". "Yes, I'n a princess like Belle."

Her brothers got some Easter shirts, but we didn't take time to coordinate. Plus... not sure I could've gotten them to wear purple anyway. I did make her hairbow myself. Not too shabby for the hour before church started.



Kidlins enjoyed popping out of bed and racing around the house to find all the eggs. They each had a certain color to hunt for. Douglas managed to snarf his chocolate rabbit all before breakfast.

T.J. was a great hunter, and left no rock unturned. Kira enjoyed the Easter festivities and especially enjoyed the candy. We went to church and then up to Troy's Mom's house to enjoy Easter dinner with family. My nephew, Tony, was there with his kids. We had a good time, and loved Troy's dutch oven pototoes he whipped up to go along with the Easter ham.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Such a good looking group! Sounds like you all had a great Easter!