At the restaraunt yesterday, she wanted a hot dog (probably because we never eat them at home). They have mini-corn dogs so I told her we could get little hot dogs. The waitress asked if she wanted french fries or tater tots with them. Kira was mad about this question so I just had to guess that she wanted tots. After the waitress left, Kira was still pouting and said, "I want little hot dogs." I told her she could have tater tots AND hot dogs. She then rubbed her hands together in glee with a little giggle. Here she is below with her free kiddie cone post meal.
The boys went to watch a movie last night, so Kira and mommy attempted to watch a princess movie together; Mommy's favorite, "Beauty and the Beast". Kira has actually never sat through a movie before, but she cuddled and commented the whole show through. Her favorite character was the little tea-cup. She kept asking, "Where is baby cup?". I told her the cup's name was Chip. Later in the movie, she asked, "Where's tato chip?" relating him to potato chips. Maybe we'll brave a theater with in the next month or so. I'm looking forward to having a buddy to go to princess shows with. Hope the audience can be patient with her questions.
Kira is good at messing up her room. Last Saturday, I told her we needed to go clean up her puzzles. She waddled in with me and I sat on the floor by the mess. She scurried to her little chair, sat down and said, "I watch Mommy clean up my puzzles". Nice try, Sis.
Another one of her favorite thing to do is tattle on Douglas or boss him around. She pronounces his name as Lullas. "Lullas, that's too much milk!" Today at breakfast she was a little ornery. "Mommy, Lullas lookin' at me!". I rolled my eyes and Douglas smiled at her and said, "Hi!". She then tattled again, "Mommy, Lullas hi-ing me!". Love the new word. Love my silly Kiki.
2 comments:
Smart girl! Wonder where she gets it? I remember a few Olson girls that were like that.
Aww! That is so cute! I especially love the tato chip comment and the hi-ing. What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment