He's had a great experience so far and wants to play again next year.
Kira is a pretty good sport about hanging out on the side lines during each game. We bring books and snacks to keep her busy. I've had to pull her off the court 2-3 times. She wants to run out there and chase her brothers.
Douglas has done well with basketball. He's got a great coach, and he's learned a lot from him. He is fast and passes well. Douglas always tries to be the guy to pass in the ball. He's made a few baskets, too. He is working on stopping before shooting so his shots aren't so crazy.
He's a strong defensive player as well.
He's a strong defensive player as well.
I enjoy watching my boys play sports. Can't wait for it to be warm enough for baseball!
1 comment:
Saturdays and basketball in the winter are the best. I'm glad your boyz are having a good time.
Post a Comment