Monday, December 8, 2008

How to Crawl

Kira demonstrates the steps to crawling below:Step 1: Sit up and lean down putting your hands on the floor in front of you.
Step 2: Push your legs out behind you.Step 3: Face plant.



Step 4: Whine until mommy sits you up again. Clap for your great efforts.
Okay, so she hasn't quite mastered the art of crawling, yet. Kira is a very curious girl, and I know that it will be hard to keep up with her once she's mobile. My baby is now 8 months old. She loves eating, babbling, smiling, playing and watching kids. She can do lots of tricks. My favorite is the head-tilt she does when she sees something interesting, or wants you to look at her. I am trying to get a picture of this, but no luck, yet. She recently learned to clap and pat her mouth to make the "Indian" type chant. Sometimes she'll miss her mouth and start slapping her cheek, and it's adorable. Of course, I think everything she does is adorable- except maybe the pulling hair part. It hurts!






3 comments:

Pike's Place said...

She's uber-cute and is growing so fast!

Alisha said...

She is getting so big! You know that mobility changes everything...have fun!

Jessica said...

What a beautiful smile she has!
I love your turkey idea. I may have to use it next year.