Last week was safety week at school. On Wednesday, we were supposed to walk to school. I didn't actually make the boys walk all 15 miles. We parked at the local Mendon park where the PTA provided snacks, and we walked a few blocks to Mountainside. I snapped a picture before heading inside. Isn't the view beautiful? This is what I get to see out my window each day (minus my kiddos and the neighbor child). I should've taken another photo. I just now realized that both of my sons' eyes are closed. What's up with that?
4 comments:
Your view is very beautiful -- much better than the Vegas desert (I'm a little cranky since I'm so annoyed by the heat down here).
What a great program. I wish we lived in an area condusive to walking...no sidewalks and curvy roads. I know my kids would love it!
Your mountains are great! I miss those... my girls look at hills and call them mountains. Such is the life of raising Cali girls... That's cool that they got to walk to school.
The first thing I noticed in the photo were the Mountains!!! I love Cache Valley Mountains. Maybe even a little more then my own Utah Valley Mountains.
Good job walking to school. My kids have that privilege every single day.
Post a Comment