On Saturday, I took Kira and Douglas to their cousin Gage's baptism. Gage is Brady's son. After the wonderful baptism and program, we stayed at Brady's house and planned Kimberly's wedding shower. We are so excited for her! She is getting married in July. We had a great time making the invitations. They are pretty much really awesome. The tea tag pulls out and has the party's information taped to it. Told you it was awesome. We girls had a great time gabbing and crafting together. Should be a fabulous tea party bridal shower.

We also took some time to go visit Grandpa Olson's grave at Payson Cemetery. We cleaned off the bird poop and talked about good times with Grandpa. Brady misses his cake scraps, Kim misses his stories and cussing, I miss his laughter and how he laughed so hard he would tear up almost every time. I can't remember what Amber said, but I know she misses him, too. We love you, Grandpa!
We also took some time to go visit Grandpa Olson's grave at Payson Cemetery. We cleaned off the bird poop and talked about good times with Grandpa. Brady misses his cake scraps, Kim misses his stories and cussing, I miss his laughter and how he laughed so hard he would tear up almost every time. I can't remember what Amber said, but I know she misses him, too. We love you, Grandpa!
No comments:
Post a Comment