Saturday, March 6, 2010

4 Random Pictures

I brought my old memory card home to pull off a few pictures, and thought I'd post some that I'd mentioned in earlier blogs. Our staff celebrating with the REAL Salt Lake mascot. He is holding the MLS cup. I'm on the step lower than Leo to his right. The kids loved Leo and his tricks. Even Kira was brave enough to give him a high five.

TJ is in the orange. He is singing "God Bless the USA" with some other Youth 2000 members at a school assembly a few months ago. Youth 2000 is like a student council elementary school style. I think TJ sings pretty well. He didn't smile the entire song, but just getting up in front of the school was a HUGE step for him. He used to give primary talks through closed teeth.


I love this picture of Troy and Kira. She likes to cuddle up next to her daddy while he's watching games. The Broncos started off the season well, but ended up falling short. Maybe next year...


Here is my square dancing partner on Western Night in January. Douglas was the best lil' wrangler in there!
Happy memories.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Love the cute pictures! Thanks for posting!