She doesn't know I can see her, yet. 
With a little luck, we'll learn a few things while we're living and loving our life together.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Kira's Stool
So I can't really reach all my cupboards since I'm a bit of a shrimp, but lately my kitchen stool has been disappearing. Kira has adopted my stool and found that it has many valuable uses. She likes to sit on it, stand on it, and put toys on it, but mostly she likes to use it to reach stuff on the countertops. I heard my former stool scooting around in the kitchen and took a peek. This little monkey had pushed the stool to the counter where she spied the Valentine candy bag from Grandma. Sure enough, she was indulging in some candy. What a stink!
CAUGHT YA! Do you have candy in your mouth, young lady?
Sorry I asked. We'll have to find a higher place for candy to hide. I'll probably have to borrow Kira's stool to hide it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome! Don't you love the little stinkers just so much?! She is so big and so dang cute! LOVE the piggies!
The guilty face is priceless. I have a feeling that hiding it higher won't stop a motivated kid...I've found my standing on the countertops.
Post a Comment