I enjoyed seeing my mom for a little while- it's a rare treat to have Grandma Olson around. We hope she'll come again for Thanksgiving and bring Grandpa, too! Thanks for a fun weekend, mom! Also, notice the do-rag TJ is sporting. He wore it all weekend in various ways. I'm glad school is back in session so his hair can be free from that sweaty thing (yikes).
With a little luck, we'll learn a few things while we're living and loving our life together.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Fall Break Bonanza
I enjoyed seeing my mom for a little while- it's a rare treat to have Grandma Olson around. We hope she'll come again for Thanksgiving and bring Grandpa, too! Thanks for a fun weekend, mom! Also, notice the do-rag TJ is sporting. He wore it all weekend in various ways. I'm glad school is back in session so his hair can be free from that sweaty thing (yikes).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend. It is always great to have your Mom around! We miss seeing her just about as much as you all do! Happy Birthday Amber!
The kids had a lot of fun with their cousins. We enjoyed having your moms help. It was good to see you guys.
Post a Comment