Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Douglas Interview


What is your favorite thing to do at school? Recess- playing with friends.


What do you like best about your teacher? She is funny.


What scares you the most? Goosebumps.


What do you like to do at home? Watch TV and catch Grasshoppers outside.


What is your favorite TV show? Goosebumps.


Where do you want to go on a vacation? Yellowstone.

Why? Because there is bulls and tigers. (?)


What's your favorite Primary Song? I am a Child of God.


What do you like about your baby sister? She laughs at me.


What do you like about your big brother? He shares with me.


What do you like about Daddy? He tackles me.


What do you like about Mommy? Hugs!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Love the interview...I'm going to hvae to give it a try with my kids...it is always funny to hear what they have to say!

Pike's Place said...

Tigers in Yellowstone? I had no idea! Now I'm too scared to go. :)