Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lucky Duck

I've been on a lucky streak lately.

Last week I was able to score some tickets to the premier night of our new local Chick-Fil-A. woot! It was a facebook thing a friend of mine shared, and it was for the first 50 to post on some comment or something. I was like #49. WOOT!

It was my turn to use the Aggie tickets and take Douglas to the football game on Saturday. Douglas and I were walking through the parking lot on the way to the stadium, and passed by a Pita Pit dude handing out free pitas. We also scored some free corn nuts and drinks. SCORE!
Maceys was there with a little football toss game. We watched all these tough college guys trying to throw footballs through the hoops with little success. Douglas was hesitant to try, but decided to give it a shot after seeing that the prize was a free Aggie T-shirt. Since I waited in line with him, I thought I may as well give it a shot, also. Well..... drum roll please..... Douglas and I each threw two for three into the hoop. Free t-shirts for both of us! CHAHOO!

USU was playing against New Mexico State. They are the Aggies also, so it was tricky to cheer for USU appropriately. We had a blast anyway. It was a great game and USU pulled a win 27 to 20. GO AGGIES! ummmmm, I mean GO UTAH STATE!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Hope the lucky streak continues...I love winning stuff! Enjoy Chick-fil-a...seriously one of our favorite places. I'm sure you will get some free stuff at the premier.