So, Douglas cut his own hair. I know a lot of kids do it, but really, I think a 6 year old is too old to give a self hair-cut. The crazy thing is, I had just offered to take the boys out earlier that very day and get hair cuts. They both said they wanted to keep it long. So why the hair cut? I just think he saw the scissors laying on the table and wanted to do something with them. He wouldn't let me take a picture of the self-do, but I tried anyway. The chop job was on the right side of his bangs.
Kimmy cat, my baby sister, is debating on which college to join. She flew to Utah to check out BYU. She wouldn't go for USU due to the fact that they don't have a musical theater major. Whatever. I'd just change majors if I were her. Anyway, we went to visit her in Provo for the weekend. We had fun hanging out with her. We even went on a little jog/walk in the park when it was like 15 degrees outside. Despite the weather, Kim seems interested in coming to Utah. It would be awesome to have her so close!
Kira with Aunt Kim. She is not holding a dead animal, she just has a furry vest.
2 comments:
Kim -- go to BYU! Ignore those Utah State snobs!!! :) Obviously, my loyalty is clear. :)
Fortunately, Douglas didn't do too badly of a job. I wouldn't have noticed had you not pointed it out. It could have been much, much worse!
I didn't notice the hack job Douglas did either.
Wow, Kim is sure beautiful!!! I remember when she was Kira's age!!!
Post a Comment