The whole Olson family minus Lindsay and Taylor were able to attend. Guggy (my 6 year old) was throwing a fit during family picture time. I think Troy and I are both holding on to his shirt and faking our smiles because we were so angry with him.
April's neices were so cute in their flowers and sashes. Kiki liked to grab on the sashes and suck them. Brady's two daughters are the blonde ones and the one with the brown hair is Marshall's.
One of the few smiles we were able to get from our little wedding grouch. He was just content to get to hold his baby sister. He adores her.
Mommy with baby Kiki. Kiki loved all the attention from the relatives.
April & Gareth with all the kids. Guess who is pouting on the left?
The reception was held at the Catamaran. Brady's little boy gave in to temptation and touched the cake. My dad (a baker's son) is pictured repairing it. Can you see the cute handprint?
4 comments:
Yay! I am so thrilled that you've joined us in the blogging world. I can't believe how much your family has changed . . . they look great! Why did I think Kimberly had blonde hair? I guess it's been awhile. Looks like a great wedding!
I am so excited to have a place to check out what you and your family are up to. The wedding pictures look great. We are so excited for April. Check my blog out at www.alishathornton.blogspot.com
Loved seeing all the pictures! Alisha told me to take a peek! What a great family!
Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Aunt Doreen
Kim did have lighter hair. She had to darken it for a play- she was a Native American princess.
Post a Comment